• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton   This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luc

i mean if u look at our form i think we have turned a corner some what. 1 defeat in 5 and it was away to top of the league leeds.  weve won 2 games after no win in 10 , were scoring goals and were now

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro You do make a difference to our weekend when you p

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Thanks it did work but a frozen picture, maybe just maybe I can watch Quest tonight :classic_biggrin:

I had to click on it about 3 times to get it to play (to get the redirect / ad pages out of the way).

The streams rarely play straight away.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

The two wingbacks are my MOTM through 35 minutes.

That’s good to hear. Hopefully they can grow in confidence and nail down the positions 

Just now, Downsouth said:

Are Charlton doing anything though?

The way it seems we are doing ok and a second goal should come, brace from Saville by any chance?

Maybe your hero could get a rare one for you Alan? I’d say he would dedicate it to you 😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ayresome7 said:

Just hope we dont revert to past games with a lead, stick 10 behind the ball and invite pressure. 

At least we cant take off an attacker to bring Clayton on 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Are Charlton doing anything though?

The way it seems we are doing ok and a second goal should come, brace from Saville by any chance?

Well we've basically "battered" them 1-0...but as long as there is just the 1 goal in it, it only takes one lapse of concentration, bit of bad luck, for Charlton to get back int the game.