• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton   This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luc

i mean if u look at our form i think we have turned a corner some what. 1 defeat in 5 and it was away to top of the league leeds.  weve won 2 games after no win in 10 , were scoring goals and were now

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro You do make a difference to our weekend when you p

Posted Images

Decent first half. We've been a lot more forward thinking today. Lots of good driving runs from Tav, Coulson and spence. Spence in particular has been great. Very good at going round people, nicking the ball and he's got a bit of pace. 

Let's just not capitulate like hull

• Like 2

Boro still a goal to the good at half time.

I'm very happy with the way the lads have worked, showing plenty of energy, pressing Charlton and not giving them much time or space to play. Pears has been a virtual spectator and Ayala hasn't been called into action very often.

Boro had several passages of good build-up play, that with a bit more composure could have resulted in goals. We really could have been 2 or 3 up by now.

Hoping its more of the same second half.

• Like 3
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Really good 1st half. Full backs in particular doing great work 

We have a grip of the game we're controlling where we push, where we lose possession and when we want to drop it's been a good display so far problem is it's 1 0 and surely Charlton will be better 2nd half I think we keep sending Coulson and Spence down the sides we look more ragged when we expect Britt and Fletcher to bulldoze 1 2s through the middle between themselves.

Hopefully we find a 2nd goal and kill the game we need 3 points.

• Like 1

We needed another goal before half time I reckon. Just to settle the nerves.

Second half Charlton will come at us, hopefully we won't just sit back and try and soak it up. We need to continue on the front foot and keep getting Spence and coulsen up the pitch. Been very impressed with Spence so far, a good opportunity to make the position his IMO.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, FamilyBoro said:

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton

204933238_BoroVCharltonMatchdaythread-page0001(2).thumb.jpg.70455b488033a8f2822a89aff0503f79.jpg

This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luck 😉

View from the other side:

Into The Valley - http://intothevalley.proboards.com/thread/24300/middlesborough-charlton-match-thread-reaction 

General Charlton - https://forum.charltonlife.com/categories/general-charlton  (Match-day thread not started yet) 

Questions:

1) Match Result?

2) Should Clayton be starting more games with our current injury crisis?

3) Was it a mistake to sell downing after he makes the Championship team of the Month? 

4) Do any of the U-23 team step-up after winning against Palace 5-1 midweek?

And long may it continue 👍