• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton   This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luc

i mean if u look at our form i think we have turned a corner some what. 1 defeat in 5 and it was away to top of the league leeds.  weve won 2 games after no win in 10 , were scoring goals and were now

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro You do make a difference to our weekend when you p

Posted Images

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

FT

1-0

Let the overreactions commence!

That that's your reaction to a 1-0 win says alot about how you view the game!

Good result and other games went for us too, excellent afternoon.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

That that's your reaction to a 1-0 win says alot about how you view the game!

Good result and other games went for us too, excellent afternoon.

Glad we won but we haven't turned the corner one bit. Charlton were absolutely terrible. We still can't finish to save our lives and we're not going to keep seeing games out 1-0.

• Like 1

Good win that, of the bits I saw Saville seemed to be having a good game!

Fully behind Woodgate, couldn't have picked a better manager; feel like promotion could still be on the books! 

(Was that a good enough contribution to the overreaction?) 

• Haha 3

Jesus that was nervy!

Mostly another good performance in the 2nd half by Boro. Picked up where they left off at half time and kept looking to get forward and increase the goal tally. Just let down by some poor final balls and awful finishing.

Faded badly in the last 10-15 minutes and Charlton started to look a lot more dangerous. Boro held out though with some great saves from Pears and intelligent time wasting in the final few minutes.

Boro really deserved to win by more, but just happy we got the 3 points - all that really matters right now.

Overall very pleased and impressed with how much effort the lads put into this performance. Some literally ran themselves into the ground.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

FT

1-0

Let the overreactions commence!

This comment is the first I saw coming on here, what a way to respond to that match. That was class, give over!

• Like 1

Yet again I'm sat here wondering how we've only won the game 1-0. We played some really really good stuff and missed about 4 sitters. 

Great determination and steel to hold on when Charlton started pressing towards the end, Pears stayed switched on despite having literally nothing to do for about 60 minutes.

Both wingbacks played incredible, I hope Spence can continue that form because he was top drawer today. Coulson also, hope he stays fit because he just offers so so much on that left hand side.

• Like 1