oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton 1-0 (Saville)

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro

You do make a difference to our weekend when you pull off a good performance & a win 

• Like 6
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Match-day Thread - Middlesbrough V's Charlton   This is my 2nd match-day thread and I currently hold a 100% win record after we got a win against Reading. Let's hope for a bit more luc

i mean if u look at our form i think we have turned a corner some what. 1 defeat in 5 and it was away to top of the league leeds.  weve won 2 games after no win in 10 , were scoring goals and were now

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro You do make a difference to our weekend when you p

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Erimus74 said:

Isn't it great that we can not only talk about a Boro win, but a convincing win that should have resulted in a far bigger margin, well done Boro

You do make a difference to our weekend when you pull off a good performance & a win 

You get to drink for pleasure rather than to dull the pain 🍺

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Played some good football yesterday and should have won by a few more some good chances missed, well worth the win. Early doors but Spence looks like quality skillful and fast into the tackle which  we haven't been seeing, and good going forward Coulson another good game and Howson has always had that bit of quality about him. Tav is just getting better game by game always looking to make something happen plays without fear. I thought we were well up for it chasing down,putting  strong challenges in we need to keep that level of intensity up.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, he got a bit too excited when he had a chance to score.  Just needs to settle down and it'll happen.

I think by that time in the game, the atmosphere was desperate for a 2nd goal, he would have shown great composure to put it away under that kind of pressure and that's by no means slating him, Big credit where it's due, he kept making the runs, he got into the right position 2 or 3 times, he kept their defence on the edge enough so that they couldn't just relax which is exactly what you want your strikers to do when they're chasing the game.

• Like 1

For what it's worth , I enjoyed yesterday's match , especially the young players.  Yes  I know charlpton were dreadfully & we missed chances, but we played with brio. Not sure we're out of the woods by any means, but there was something there to admire.

10 hours ago, TheLeftFooter said:

For what it's worth , I enjoyed yesterday's match , especially the young players.  Yes  I know charlpton were dreadfully & we missed chances, but we played with brio. Not sure we're out of the woods by any means, but there was something there to admire.

Brio?

Brie?

Brill?

• Haha 1