Jump to content
oneBoro Forum
FamilyBoro

Boro V Nottingham Forest (A) 1-1 (McNair pen)

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I got the team right 😛  (what have I won?) 

UTB! 

I can stomach a loss today if we give them a game and make them earn it. I have a weird feeling we might do better than expected... jinx my jinx please...

I did say you got it spot on yesterday mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:
20 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I got the team right 😛  (what have I won?) 

UTB! 

I can stomach a loss today if we give them a game and make them earn it. I have a weird feeling we might do better than expected... jinx my jinx please...

I did say you got it spot on yesterday mate.

You both just copied what I said on the Charlton match thread on Saturday night.  Absolutely shameless some people.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

🙄

Mine were serious suggestions.

Mine were Hurley's lucky numbers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Goals as they are scored shown on Sky Sports for those who do not have the red button facility.

Find it strange that the red button feed always seems to be 20 seconds or so behind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want Spence to play 6 or above. 
Would be a shame if he was "not good" today .. 

Come on, young Spence!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Mine were Hurley's lucky numbers

This is the sort of thing that shows you why you will never ever ever ever ever get a like from me on here 😐

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You both just copied what I said on the Charlton match thread on Saturday night.  Absolutely shameless some people.

Let's go £10 each on a Boro 1-0 win then eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Spence and Coulson will struggle tonight now we're playing a decent side, but hopefully they come out the other side unscathed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think Spence and Coulson will struggle tonight now we're playing a decent side, but hopefully they come out the other side unscathed.

Midfield and central defenders have got to do their jobs and help them out.  Good test for them though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As others have said the City ground is a real difficult ground for us. Remember watching us go 1 up there in 2015 and then ending up losing 2-1. 

If we could get a point tonight, it would definitely be a good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trio of Lolley, Silva and Grabban is going to cause us serious problem. I always thought we should have signed Grabban when we got relegated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

As others have said the City ground is a real difficult ground for us. Remember watching us go 1 up there in 2015 and then ending up losing 2-1. 

If we could get a point tonight, it would definitely be a good point.

With Stoke playing Luton a point here would be great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...