oneBoro Forum
FamilyBoro

Boro V Nottingham Forest (A) 1-1 (McNair pen)

Speaking of Sammy, was he the little brother of the dude from Newcastle in the 90's?

Just now, SmogDane said:

Speaking of Sammy, was he the little brother of the dude from Newcastle in the 90's?

Yes.

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing wrong with that from Spence.

Forest player faking injury is the only reason it was given as a foul.

• Like 1

It won’t be long until forest score. We’re not really in this game. 

Thought that was a great tackle by Spence myself 

Fricken Yellow card 😡

That was some tackle. Think the ref just decided that it was too powerful as the forest player went over hard and high. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• Not saying he won't today, but Eze didn't torture us earlier in the season when he and QPR were actually in good form.
    • Expect a lot of changes today. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Tav, Clayton, Nmecha, Wing potentially start. The players have only had 2 days rest. Worth noting QPR players have had 4 days.  Not confident in the slightest today. Think Eze will torture whoever he’s up against. 
    • thats my thinking too, we normally dont turn up for this sort of game, im hoping today is different, i say hoping but praying is closer to the truth. we cannot concede early or first though. small extra ray of hope is the slight possibility of a points deduction for sheff wed too. we stil need things from our deduction years back evening out.
    • Is this the actual team already, or is it your guess? 
    • On paper that's our most offensive team we could line up with. I'd like to see this team till the end of the season as we have to go out and attack all the remaining games to stand a chance.