oneBoro Forum

Boro V Nottingham Forest (A) 1-1 (McNair pen)

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We sat back, conceded chances not goals but frustrated Forest and got their fans annoyed,luckily didnt concede then came out and salvaged an unlikely draw....sounds like how lots of teams have come to

Personally, i dont think we played as bad as people are making out. Yes, we didnt create many opportunities but that was always going to happen with having Fletcher as the lone striker. We w

No getting away from how poorly we were set up for that first 60 mins.    HOWEVER There are a lot of positives from that game  - The result- very few thought wed get anything from

Posted Images

I got the team right 😛  (what have I won?) 

UTB! 

I can stomach a loss today if we give them a game and make them earn it. I have a weird feeling we might do better than expected... jinx my jinx please...

2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Im wondering what the point was of bringing O'Neil back from his loan where he seemed to be full of confidence and scoring, to relegating him to the bench week in week out. Just seems pointless

It's screwed over Darlington too.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

It's screwed over Darlington too.

It's just strange. Arguably had a better spell out on loan with Darlo than Walker did with MK (yes I know it's leagues apart) but yet he's down the pecking order and will have had is confidence impacted by it surely. I get were thin on bodies and that but when the injured are back what happens then? Does he just go back to reserve football or loaned out again until we get another striker injury

10 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Im wondering what the point was of bringing O'Neil back from his loan where he seemed to be full of confidence and scoring, to relegating him to the bench week in week out. Just seems pointless

Darlington are a National League North side and he scored 4 goals there.  He also scored 3 goals in the cup although 2 of those were against a Southern League side.  We brought him back because we were desperate I'd guess as he wasn't doing anything there that should make anyone think he's ready for the Championship.