oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneboro

oneBoro December Giveaway - Win a pair of tickets to Middlesbrough v Huddersfield Town courtesy of Carabao

Carabao Energy Drink has teamed up with oneBoro to give ten lucky Boro fans the chance to win a pair of tickets to Boro v Huddersfield Town on 26th December.

To be in with a chance of winning this prize, simply post on the oneBoro Forum before 17:00 on Saturday 14 December 2019 and fill in your details here.

For more information and T&C's, click here.

The competition will close on Saturday 14 December 2019 at 17:00.

Good luck!

• Like 2

I take it you only get the tickets if your on the naughty list 

Just now, oneboro said:

Thank you to everyone who entered. Winners will be contacted by email 👍

There's going to be a lot of nervous people checking their mail and hoping they didn't win.

• Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• This says it all to me.. "Steve knows what the situation is. He’s not daft. He has been in football a long time. He knows the crack.” What the absolute hell is this club?  It's like he's some lad from down the club who's having a go at running the Boro.  Oh hang on.. Club is knackered boys and girls..  it's just a load of lads having a lovely time.
    • I don't have a huge problem with a player being dropped for acting like a *** behind the scenes so in that sense I'm ambivalent about it as I think he deserves to be in the side but if you're a *** then tough luck.  Where I would have a problem is if his poor behaviour is directly linked to being dropped undeservedly in the first place then I might have a little sympathy with him.  If that is the case then it would feel like a manager trying to exert control on the group by singling out an easy target - a young lad who hasn't played much and by all accounts is a bit of a loner and probably isn't right at the heart of the group in a social sense.  I would also have a slight issue with us signing a bloke who has spent his career doing the same and worse and then making an example out of Spence.  It feels a bit like we're sending mixed messages there.  The argument that he did it before he signed here doesn't wash with me, you're still signing a player with a history of the same thing.
    • Well in that case: Woody we don't hate you. You're just not competent enough to guide us out of this relegation battle. Please resign.
    • Forest can't break down teams who sit back and let Forest attack. It's happened to them so many times this season and that's how we should aim to play, on the counter attack. Maybe we'll somehow fluke a draw or a win cause Forest have been a bit of a charity to *** teams this season. But let's be honest, we've got Woodgate in charge so it'll most likely be a 1-0 loss.