• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Bristol_Boro said:

Great opening post Erimus really enjoy reading your back in the day posts. 

Hoping for a good result today Swansea on a bad run we seem to be harder to beat now going for 2 - 1 to the Boro. 

UTB

Bristol_Boro, cheers 

• Like 1

50 mph winds in Swansea during the match. Will make it interesting. A point or 3 will give us a good return this week.

Interesting to see if Wing comes in or if he leaves the middle 3 the same. I'd like to see Walker given a go from the start after how aggressive he was on Tuesday. 

Pears

Coulson

Ayala

Fry

Howson

Spence

Saville

McNair

Tavernier

Walker

Fletcher

Feel free to say i'm jumping the gun on this one, but Walker doesn't seem first team ready to me. I know we have our hands tied in terms of available strikers but judging by the first team performances he's played so far he's been below par. For instance take when he came on against Charlton; looked totally out of his depth, no composure whatsoever and couldn't finish off some super easy chances. I'm sure some will argue he's been good for the U23's but thats a totally different ballgame.

In the position we are in (in desperate need of points no matter how they come), as well as Swansea being a real good chance for points given their poor home form, it'd be too much of a risk for Woody to chuck in a lad into the starting 11 who really hasn't offered anything to suggest he's ready for that. As a fresh pair of legs to come on late on (since we have no striking alternatives), I'd agree that is his best use at the moment but i'll be pretty anxious if he starts. I'd rather play Saville or Tav in behind Fletcher. Walker will get his chance but for good reason today shouldn't be it.

Edited by alexutb
  • Like 1

Our record against them is pretty depressing but we have seen a bit of glimmer from BORO in the last few games but not enough to think we will win. 

Just read Brit has converted 6 in 43 efforts which is pretty damming. 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'd be surprised to see us change to the 4-3-3 now, I suspect McNair might be in the back 3, Tav in midfield and Johnson off Fletcher.

It's the same team and formation as midweek only with Spence and Marv swapped.

(edit: I should say, "i think" i don't have any evidence other than Marv came on for Spence midweek and played RWB)

• Like 1