oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea (A) 1-3 (Tavernier)

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Ref influenced by the loud crowd, Ayew goes down as Fry wins the ball. Awful decision.

Fry didn’t get the ball but instead hit ayews foot. We’d all be saying penalty if it was at the other end. 

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

Just now, Dan1234 said:

What happened to Spences place was his to lose? He's had two decent games, surely putting Howson into midfield and dropping either Clayton or Saville who have been pap would be the call.

On another note Fry has been shocking so far.

I don't think he played particularly well against Forest, and was lucky not to get sent off.

But Clayton was terrible and kept his place.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

*** mate. He takes the ball completely.

Thought it looks like he hits ayews foot and not the ball. It’s ayews foot that played the ball and not Fry. Boro commentators agree that it was clumsy from Fry and we would be appealing too. Shame as we haven’t deserved to be down. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Thought it looks like he hits ayews foot and not the ball. It’s ayews foot that played the ball and not Fry. Boro commentators agree that it was clumsy from Fry and we would be appealing too. Shame as we haven’t deserved to be down. 

Clumsy doesn't = penalty. He wins the ball. He's not high, late or dangerous. If we're now saying you can't make any contact with an opposition player in the box then this game is gone.

For the record, Fry almost always looks clumsy, the guy is a gangly MF.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Clumsy doesn't = penalty. He wins the ball. He's not high, late or dangerous. If we're now saying you can't make any contact with an opposition player in the box then this game is gone.

For the record, Fry almost always looks clumsy, the guy is a gangly MF.

You can’t win the ball by kicking the other guys foot instead of the ball. Suppose we will have to see it again because I didn’t see Fry hit the ball. 

Maddox saying Swansea look a threat whereas as don't

Things have to change, one point will keep us pulling away from the danger zone, but, we have to show more strength up front, we need to put their defence under pressure