• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

You can’t win the ball by kicking the other guys foot instead of the ball. Suppose we will have to see it again because I didn’t see Fry hit the ball. 

he didn't kick the guys foot. He takes the ball and goes through the foot afterwards

Looking at the pen, seems from my perspective at least Fry gets a tiny bit of the ball but follow through takes Ayew out which is what makes ref give it. Definitely one of them that annoys you if given against you but one you want if it was your team. Very tight decision. 

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Clayton is such a poor footballer. It almost hurts my eyes watching him these days. Loved him three years ago

Me I love Adam :classic_angry: and Saville too!

Oh Dimi has saved a penalty!

3 minutes ago, Brunners said:

After a strong start that was a pretty attacking 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 has morphed into a flat 4-5-1 now I think, Fletcher totally isolated.

Well that makes zero sense when you're chasing the game. 🤦‍♂️

Hope the coaches have some words of wisdom at half time.

• Haha 1

Maddox says we're getting in to a slow pedestrian game, c'mon Boro take the game by the scruff of the net & take the game to the Swans

Two successive corners in 2 minutes result to nothing we have to show more