oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea (A) 1-3 (Tavernier)

Just now, Brunners said:

After the first 15-20 minutes I would have said we were comfortably the better team. Hadn't really created anything but Swansea were awful.

The penalty decision was soft as all hell and after that we just seemed to fall flat on our faces. As soon as we get anywhere near the final third we poo ourselves and fall over.

fingers crossed we come out with some spark second half and can get the goal back, because Swansea in no way deserve to be leading this.

Were we the better team or were we just pushed high up the pitch pressing and stuff?  

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I think that great point at Forest is being put into some context right now 😮

Nail on the head comment, would give you a like for that but...……………:classic_dry: will have to do

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Are they mutually exclusive?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking as I didn't see it. 

I tend to view playing well as what you're doing with the ball rather than without it.  We have hardly fashioned a shot in the first 45 mins and you said we didn't have any in that first 15/20 mins so were we playing well with the ball or were we just doing the pressing thing?

It's that bad of a watch and tactically that I have watched the 45mins and I'm still not sure what our formation is lo

Fletcher is completely isolated and the only way we look at making something happen at the moment is from a corner.

Very poor 1st half

No matter who manages this team we will still have the same issue of absolutely zero creativity and zero finishing ability. Our forward players are league 1 quality without britt in there and that's why were not scoring.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I tend to view playing well as what you're doing with the ball rather than without it.  We have hardly fashioned a shot in the first 45 mins and you said we didn't have any in that first 15/20 mins so were we playing well with the ball or were we just doing the pressing thing?

For the first 15 minutes we were playing the ball well I thought, without creating anything, but we were getting it down and playing the simple stuff, and yes, we were pressing high.

Since then, though, we've been awful.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We weren’t playing well. Swansea were just very bad. They got a soft pen and we became even worse. We don’t deserve to be losing but it’s not because we have been playing well. It’s just two incredibly poor teams. If both could lose that would be a fair result. 

• Thanks 1