oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea (A) 1-3 (Tavernier)

3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

No matter who manages this team we will still have the same issue of absolutely zero creativity and zero finishing ability. Our forward players are league 1 quality without britt in there and that's why were not scoring.

A new manager might actually muster a shred of ambition. Woodgate seems happy to play for 0-0 regardless of who we play. We simply don’t look interested in winning and that’s a joke. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

Just now, Downsouth said:

Yes and then we have the other spectrum in that Adam Clayton is so under rated:classic_biggrin:

I get that you dislike the guy, but 99.99% of your posts being about him is getting a bit old!

Just now, Borodane said:

A new manager might actually muster a shred of ambition. Woodgate seems happy to play for 0-0 regardless of who we play. We simply don’t look interested in winning and that’s a joke. 

I don't know if its a lack of interest, so much as a fear of playing. Once we concede, its like we get scared of conceding again and just go into our shells.

I think a better / more experienced manager would be able to instil more confidence...sadly we're stuck with one who seems to have less of a football brain than some of the players he's managing...

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

I get that you dislike the guy, but 99.99% of your posts being about him is getting a bit old!

As is he and his performances are showing that. more and more members are stating the same Brunners!