• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

My goodness what the hell is going on another 3 match ban and especially with games against Huddersfield and Stoke to come.

Our discipline is awful and sorry Woodgate is not the man to fix this though he has his ready made excuses

• Like 1
Just now, Neverbefore said:

This is a joke. 

Can criticise woodgate all you want but these players need to hang their head in shame.

Definitely. They should be heavily fined. But let’s not forget the complete lack of ambition Woodgate has implemented. 

1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Real lack of discipline in our squad. Saville, Johnson, now Browne and McNair. Surely partly a reflection of the management.

Spot on. It’s a sure sign of a lack of respect for the manager 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

At least Woody has his weekly excuse ready.

pretty good excuse if you ask me, fought back to 1-1 with a great goal, we were pushing on looking good and then two straight reds, dont see how anyone can blame woody for this really. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Is it just me or since Woodgates taken over our discipline has turned absolutely horrendous 

I noticed it from Luton there was no cuteness to us at all it was full on dive ins or stupid over eagerness around our own box leading to daft set pieces I think they even scored from one of them.

We are so ill disciplined as a team you have to look at the manager Pulis didn't have this many fouls and reds with most of the same players.

• Like 1

God what an absolute cluster-***. 😡

So completely unnecessary. We could have had a deserved point out of this, but the players decide to completely self-destruct for no apparent reason.

I am seriously *** off now.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

This is a joke. 

Can criticise woodgate all you want but these players need to hang their head in shame.

Especially Paddy he knows the importance of the next 2 games