oneBoro Forum

Boro v Swansea (A) 1-3 (Tavernier)

6 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

BORO 22 games, 21 points, 19 goals for & 31 against. Have we ever been this poor before. 

Certainly our worst form in 40 years the last manager who handled it so badly in the 1st (?) division was Murdoch but he had his squad sold from under him reading back but historically he's the lowmark for our managers and Woodgate's very close to his winning percentage.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

Well, a lackluster 1st half, Woody changed things around 5 minutes in to the 2nd half, Tav scores a deserved equaliser & could we go onto win the game, or come away with at least a point, but no, Brown put paid to that happening, diving & rightly getting booked, the selfish player then dives in with a reckless tackle & sent off, with a 3 game ban to look forward to, a few minutes later poor defending gifted Swansea a second to put them in front then oh no, 3 down & game over, to make it worse McNair whose been one of our main players this season then gets dismissed & 3 game ban

I love & will support the Boro till the day I leave this earth but days like today make me feel sooooo dejected

I put the blame at Browns door, get started the rot & hopefully the club discipline him in the right way 

3 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I totally understand though why people won't blame Woodgate for the result, but surely the complete lack of discipline throughout the squad is something to do with him and his coaching staff? It's been a shambles all season how poorly disciplined

It has to be part of the problem because for the life of me I do not understand why Paddy did what he did. Will he expect a Woodgate roasting somehow I feel he will not!

No leadership is the issue

• Like 4

Also apologies for all the posts and rants, just seems also our local media have totally lost their voices and their balls. Noone calling out how poor we've been, instead choosing to say how many positives weve had (from a 3-1 defeat of all things). It's as though they're totally frieghtened since the whole gazette saga 

• Like 4
Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Also apologies for all the posts and rants, just seems also our local media have totally lost their voices and their balls. Noone calling out how poor we've been, instead choosing to say how many positives weve had (from a 3-1 defeat of all things). It's as though they're totally frieghtened since the whole gazette saga 

No need to apologise, BBC Tees and The Gazette are an absolute disgrace.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

No need to apologise, BBC Tees and The Gazette are an absolute disgrace.

Neither are independent sources of news where the football club is concerned. 

Thanks for the updates guys. So 2 off...For very avoidable cards. How fkn stupid is that. They should be made to pay all the expenses of the traveling fans.

Got to take my hat off to those that made the journey to Swansea to watch this shower of Sh*te. They don't deserve to be put through the tripe the this team is offering. I could understand if we only had a bunch of crap players. But what we do have SHOULD be top half of the table. Not toying with relegation.

WAKE THE FK UP GIBSON.

By the way. If you haven't guessed. I'm having a bad day and this bloody team have made it worse........ AGAIN!!

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I totally understand though why people won't blame Woodgate for the result, but surely the complete lack of discipline throughout the squad is something to do with him and his coaching staff? It's been a shambles all season how poorly disciplined

Well I think we can all agree Woodgate is responsible for the general lack of discipline and poor morale at the club, as well as our generally abysmal performances.

However I'm a firm believer that people have to take responsibility for their own actions...even footballers.

After all, its not like Woody has voodoo dolls of all the players and is sticking pins in them on the touchline (or does he?).

So I'm not going to blame him for us finishing this game with 9 men. He has no control over individual players' actions.

But its clear the squad aren't happy with him in charge and that new leadership is needed. Maybe they're doing their best to force Gibson's hand...make things so bad he has no choice but to fire Woody?

Maybe we'll look back on this season in a year or two and realise they did us a favour?

...and maybe I need to lay off the beer...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1