• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Also apologies for all the posts and rants, just seems also our local media have totally lost their voices and their balls. Noone calling out how poor we've been, instead choosing to say how many positives weve had (from a 3-1 defeat of all things). It's as though they're totally frieghtened since the whole gazette saga 

I feel the same every draw we rescue or win we stumble all you hear from the Gazette is talk of corners turned it's very strange especially if you lived through the same people crucify Monk for dropping Downing the same week he'd picked up draws + wins but the BIG story was Downing training with U23s. 

The only detached 'local' reporting we have is the Echo and they're in bloody Durham, I dont want Boro fan TV commentating or reporting on Boro I'd take a bit more down the line objective people they play a huge role in accountability they've just took Rockliffe Hall parties and in Maddo's case apparently freedom of the academy, scouting and Rockliffe it's a joke that we have these people as the one's in charge of Boro coverage. It's an ecosystem that doesn't best serve readership or the community it best suits individuals involved and back scratches all round.

2018-19   46 GP 79 YC 3 RC FPG 12

2019-20   22 GP 39 YC 4 RC FPG 12.50

We have had a few 20 foul games mainly away and 3 of our 4 red cards have come away, we have a serious discipline problem it's the way we foul and the areas we foul in that make me think we're a really poorly disciplined team there's no stand up to your man get low and jockey it's swing your leg at the ball we need the ball back ASAP lads whether you're 20 yards from goal on a touchline or at halfway 'press quickly'.