• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

Just watched the highlights on sky sports news. 

McNair's was a definite red, we haven't got a prayer of overturning that. 

The defending for their second goal is shocking and being down to 10 men is no excuse. 

Agree Duvel. A definite red for me. Watch as we appeal and turn the three game ban into four for a frivolous appeal. I think we are still the only team to ever manage that one before.

Our disciplinary record is shocking, and that is not just down to the players its down to the manager/coach, 4 straight reds already this season *** shocking. What possessed Woodgate to sign Browne he's absolute ***, McNair will be a loss Browne most certainly won't  I wish we could get rid of Browne in January, or put him out on loan at Darlo or Hartlepool, a good level for him. The 2nd goal is awful and Ayala has got to be blocking that shot for the 3rd goal.

• Like 1

2 Red cards will hide the fact Dael Fry has once again completely *** us. It was a soft penalty, but it was a penalty.. And for the second goal he was about 5 yards out of position completely in his own little word. He is WOEFUL.

Awful set up. 433 doesn't work for us. Awful subs. Browne and Gestede aren't worthy of the shirt. Why they're getting on ahead of Spence and Walker I just don't know.

Woodgate has lost the plot. First of all he thought we had the game and a second goal would seal victory. I guess we can all make statements what might have been. 
I don’t believe managers should criticise players in public or reveal punishment before speaking to the player. It’s poor management and proves he does not have the skill set for the role. Based on McGregor theory he would fall into a X manager rather than a Y , where a good manger should be. 

Woodgate's three personally selected signings are contributing so much to our season; Browne, Bola and Dijksteel all repeatedly absent from a team desperately short on players.

And what's with the formation changes?  We start to look like we have some idea with wingbacks and two up top, so we change it up to 4 at the back, but don't play either a LB or RB, and 1 striker. Clueless.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, macapes said:

Woodgate's three personally selected signings are contributing so much to our season; Browne, Bola and Dijksteel all repeatedly absent from a team desperately short on players.

And what's with the formation changes?  We start to look like we have some idea with wingbacks and two up top, so we change it up to 4 at the back, but don't play either a LB or RB, and 1 striker. Clueless.

Great post. Absolutely spot on 

13 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

2 Red cards will hide the fact Dael Fry has once again completely *** us. It was a soft penalty, but it was a penalty.. And for the second goal he was about 5 yards out of position completely in his own little word. He is WOEFUL.

The usual crap I see.  Did he sleep with your mrs or something?

image.thumb.png.fd85ef7a86e96273b590fd3af5ca7dbf.png

That's the build up to the goal.  As the ball gets played into their lad to the left of the play button, Fry goes to close him down because nobody is on him.  Saville is marking nobody, McNair is marking nobody and Ayala is marking nobody.  Fry points to Ayew and shouts at Coulson to tuck in but Coulson doesn't as he's watching his man near the touchline. 

This is the sort of crap that has been doing my head in on here all season long.  Fry is getting blamed for stuff that isn't his fault unless he is supposed to mark two people at once while three other players are on nobody at all?  Watch the goals we concede and see how many of them show midfielders doing absolutely nothing of use - either trailing yards behind their opponents or marking 'space' while other players are trying to deal with more than one player.

If you want to blame Fry for moving out to close their lad down then fair enough but he shouldn't have had to in the first place.  Our midfield is absolutely atrocious and it's not the younger lads letting us down.  Tav is with his man, Coulson is watching his man and Fry is watching his.  Where are the international midfielders while this is happening and what is Ayala doing exactly because he can see there's a spare man and he can see Fry moving out to close him down?  He's too slow to react and he's too busy looking behind him to players who are actually marked instead of seeing the danger in the unmarked player that he's actually looking at.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

The usual crap I see.  Did he sleep with your mrs or something?

image.thumb.png.fd85ef7a86e96273b590fd3af5ca7dbf.png

That's the build up to the goal.  As the ball gets played into their lad to the left of the play button, Fry goes to close him down because nobody is on him.  Saville is marking nobody, McNair is marking nobody and Ayala is marking nobody.  Fry points to Ayew and shouts at Coulson to tuck in but Coulson doesn't as he's watching his man near the touchline. 

This is the sort of crap that has been doing my head in on here all season long.  Fry is getting blamed for stuff that isn't his fault unless he is supposed to mark two people at once while three other players are on nobody at all?  Watch the goals we concede and see how many of them show midfielders doing absolutely nothing of use - either trailing yards behind their opponents or marking 'space' while other players are trying to deal with more than one player.

If you want to blame Fry for moving out to close their lad down then fair enough but he shouldn't have had to in the first place.  Our midfield is absolutely atrocious and it's not the younger lads letting us down.  Tav is with his man, Coulson is watching his man and Fry is watching his.  Where are the international midfielders while this is happening and what is Ayala doing exactly because he can see there's a spare man and he can see Fry moving out to close him down?  He's too slow to react and he's too busy looking behind him to players who are actually marked instead of seeing the danger in the unmarked player that he's actually looking at.

You know I reckon 100% Woodgate won't even be debriefing the goals in this detail explaining to each player what they should of done in this situation to stop the goal from occuring

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

You know I reckon 100% Woodgate won't even be debriefing the goals in this detail explaining to each player what they should of done in this situation to stop the goal from occuring

Yeah but maybe he doesn’t have FM20. CT does 😂

• Like 1