• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, White Band said:

The March international break is far too late. We may not quite be relegated yet then from a mathematical point of view, but we will be in practical terms. We only have 6 matches left at that point, some of which are against teams who may well be fighting for a play off spot. If he thinks someone will come in and win all 6 games and save us then he is totally deluded.  

(I know you know this anyway... I am just seriously struggling to see any logic in Gibbo's thinking)

Gibbo's preparing to fold the club up. That's the only logical explanation. The January window will be interesting...

Definitely seems like Woodgate isn't cut out for it. But he's also not helped by his ridiculous backroom staff either, all equally as inexperienced in their roles as he is in his. And what on earth is Leo doing back? I'm sorry, I know his chest beating is popular with a lot of fans, but it just smacks of desperation from Gibson to appease the fans to me. 

• Like 2

Getting Leo back was a joke the moment it was announced, it was so obvious why the club went for him. Someone posted on here that we wanted him back as keeper coach but he refused so we just offered first team coach job, if that’s true then it’s even worse.

If one thing does my head in as much as our local obsession it’s our equally bad obsession with former employees. Even our one target for DoF job was an ex employee. If we had got round in then that would have gave us a management team of 6, of which 4 being former players/coaches.

Its maddening how small our pool of options always seems to be, if there are rumours of a new ‘exciting’ backroom appointment you can almost guarantee it will be some uninspiringly boring ex/local.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, chickenlunch said:

Definitely seems like Woodgate isn't cut out for it. But he's also not helped by his ridiculous backroom staff either, all equally as inexperienced in their roles as he is in his. And what on earth is Leo doing back? I'm sorry, I know his chest beating is popular with a lot of fans, but it just smacks of desperation from Gibson to appease the fans to me. 

We could always use him as the half time clown to warm the "Remaining " fans up.

Nothing at the club at this time sits and feels right does it?

We will soon be relying on Gestede to play the full 90 mis knowing only too well that another injury is somewhere nearby waiting to show it's face.

We have had far too many long term injuries also compared to other seasons.

Far too many undisciplined moments of late which makes you have to ask yourself who really wants to be playing at the club.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Far too many undisciplined moments of late which makes you have to ask yourself who really wants to be playing at the club.

That is a very good question. The phrase rats and sinking ship comes to mind. I wonder how many players would do a runner in January should they be given the option?

57 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It certainly doesn't help that there's one very popular player amongst the squad who is currently pursuing legal action against the club.

Morale is at an all time low.

Who and why? I guess it’s about money. 

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Probably not a good idea to name them but it's because they were rushed back from injury last season and then promptly got injured again.

Seems a bit odd. Doesn’t that happen all the time everywhere. 

31 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Probably not a good idea to name them but it's because they were rushed back from injury last season and then promptly got injured again.

It’s that Rudy Gestede isn’t it! Could never understand why he’s so popular!

7 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Getting Leo back was a joke the moment it was announced, it was so obvious why the club went for him. Someone posted on here that we wanted him back as keeper coach but he refused so we just offered first team coach job, if that’s true then it’s even worse.

If one thing does my head in as much as our local obsession it’s our equally bad obsession with former employees. Even our one target for DoF job was an ex employee. If we had got round in then that would have gave us a management team of 6, of which 4 being former players/coaches.

Its maddening how small our pool of options always seems to be, if there are rumours of a new ‘exciting’ backroom appointment you can almost guarantee it will be some uninspiringly boring ex/local.

Yep. Sometimes it takes an outside eye to see the problems that those on the inside can become blinded to.

Talk about not being able to see the Wood(gate) for the trees...

From watching the highlights, the keeper is absolutely shocking once again. Any average keeper and we wouldn’t have conceded the second and third. Imagine what having someone that bad in goal is doing to the confidence of the defenders. 

If we sell Randolph and persist with him it will likely get us relegated

2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Nothing at the club at this time sits and feels right does it?

We will soon be relying on Gestede to play the full 90 mis knowing only too well that another injury is somewhere nearby waiting to show it's face.

We have had far too many long term injuries also compared to other seasons.

Which is why it is SO urgent that Gibson takes action, sooner rather than later.

Bad morale is like a disease that eventually infects everyone. Even the keen youngsters like Spence, Walker etc. will see whats going on, not see any light at the end of the tunnel and start thinking they may be better off elsewhere.