• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

The away record is horrific this season 

Probably the worst in a long time. Would be interesting to know what the longest run without winning away is as we must be close to that I would have thought

Just now, BillinghamBoro said:

Were just so so poor this season man. Scary part is I can actually see it getting worse before it gets better. I'm still largely of the opinion that our recent performances were fluke rather than anything particularly special. Such horrific horrific discipline 

See I said that and got dogpiled. 

We're so *** awful it's unreal. Definitely going down unless Gibson sacks Woodgate but it's obvious he won't and it's obvious why he won't.

11 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Is it just me or since Woodgates taken over our discipline has turned absolutely horrendous 

I don't think he commands any respect from the players. 

If you watch the press conferences that woody gives its actually painful. He lacks any confidence you'd expect in a manager and he just looks totally out of his depth. 

Then on top of that we don't have any born leaders in the dressing room. We might have captains like Friend or Ayala but they're not leaders. Grant Leadbitter was a leader. 

Couple them two glaring issues together and you're likely to get a ill disciplined squad. 

• Like 1

Browne should be fined. Beyond ridiculous. Feel most for the travelling fans. Browne's fine should pay for their travel (not that it ever works that way..).

Lack of discipline is without doubt a reflection on the management. Needs sorting quickly because its been embarrassing all season.

• Like 1