• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since losing at home to WBA 1-0 in the final minute, on the 19th October, the Boro have played 9 games losing 2 of those games, we now sit 4 points above the relegation zone with a better GD than the

I feel like it could be another 7-0 win for us, I really do.

Yes, he started it by blaming the ref for not giving us decisions. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm sure it said we'd signed Browne on a 4 year contract when they announced it.

I thought it was longer as well but that website seems to think differently.  I seem to remember the summer signings being a bit cloak and dagger for whatever reason.

Woodgate interview.

1. Said he felt fry got ball and it was not a penalty.

2. Said browne's red he cannot defend and that cost us a result.

3. Confirmed we are appealing Paddys red. Said it is a yellow at most.

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Just saw the McNair elbow.  That's about as deliberate as it gets.  The only grounds we could appeal it on are diminished mental capacity.

Disagree, unless there's a different angle it just looks like a bad attempted tackle.

Here's where he loses me on Browne he speaks as if he's just today showed up looking to get blood on his studs every single person on here from his Luton cameo onwards says he's a walking red card vs Wigan he could have been sent off twice over so taking Browne as a hothead as common knowledge... You as a manager 4 months later are unable to curb or control him in any way? 

As for him talking January as the great saviour of all our woes... 

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/17825640.jonathan-woodgate-happy-middlesbrough-39-s-transfer-window/

Still not heard an argument our off the ball approach isn't basically 'get at em lads play for the shirt get stuck in, win the ball back as quick as possible' there isnt really a sophistication to Woodgate I can't imagine he drills zonal presses like Karanka or uses ropes to compact the lines when you drop in like Pulis our whole approach has been what he screamed in Austria get rid of the ball quick, win the ball quick and who cares if we lose it or give away 30 set pieces and crossesa game.

• Like 1