• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

Lots of rumours going round that just don't make sense.........next thing somebody will be saying that there is no Santa Claus...just hope nobody in red is giving gifts away tonight..........I will take a win of any description ....and no red cards....all the best ..and enjoy the holidays  

18 hours ago, sanddancer said:

The last game destroyed my hope, and after imploding it will be hard to stabilize never mind pick up. Draw... 

You saying you had hope before the last game?  You bloody hid it well, mate! 🤨

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I've just been told that Randolph isn't injured.

Also the club wants to sell Fry but he's outright refusing to leave as he's just bought a nice big house in the area.

That's a good idea sell Fry and we can play in his place erm, erm I'm sorry I don't know, can anybody help out. 

12 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

That's a good idea sell Fry and we can play in his place erm, erm I'm sorry I don't know, can anybody help out. 

Gibson should buy him from us for £50m.  It can be our version of buying the stadium and renting it back.  He can then loan him back to us for the rest of the season before he begins his new career driving tankers in the summer 👍

I've just been told that Randolph isn't injured.

Also the club wants to sell Fry but he's outright refusing to leave as he's just bought a nice big house in the area.

Not sure how people didnt see through this straight away... funny how he was due back in Jan. That said if people dont want to be here then... there's the door and goodbye. Dont care how good you are... no one is bigger than the club. I think  you might well be hearing more and more of what's going down as we head towards Jan. Wonder if Wingy is off the naughty step tonight.

Also been told that Shotton doesn't have an appearance clause in his contract, but he wants to move back to the midlands

Ayala and Howson have been offered new contracts at significantly less than their current ones.

Both off I believe...Fulham after Ayala... Sheff Wed for Howson

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Not sure how people didnt see through this straight away... funny how he was due back in Jan. That said if people dont want to be here then... there's the door and goodbye. Dont care how good you are... no one is bigger than the club. I think  you might well be hearing more and more of what's going down as we head towards Jan. Wonder if Wingy is off the naughty step tonight.

The club isn't just an absolute shambles financially, there's so much unrest among the players and staff too. It can only lead one way in my eyes and that's relegation.