• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Let's say mixing work and pleasure. .

Jesus there is literally no discipline at our club. Under Aitor us fans knew there was no messing. What is going on?!?! We're skint are people conflicting on the direction? And the players don't know where they are gonna be? 

2 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Jesus there is literally no discipline at our club. Under Aitor us fans knew there was no messing. What is going on?!?! We're skint are people conflicting on the direction? And the players don't know where they are gonna be? 

Haha...

34 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Both off I believe...Fulham after Ayala... Sheff Wed for Howson

For Ayala to be off, he'd have to want to leave to Fulham though, right? I just don't see him moving to London in January, to be honest. We might want him to and Fulham might well match what we want, I just think with him and Fry that there's not a great deal of needing to move, certainly not until the summer.

Same goes for Howson actually but for different reasons, will Wednesday offer more for him than we have him on? Unlikely given their current situation. He might as well play out his contract and make his mind up in the summer.

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:
7 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Let's say mixing work and pleasure. .

That could mean anything though.  He could have been using a goalie glove to play with himself or he could have tried to chat up that Frankie Hunter lass.  We need more specifics or I'm just going to assume he was dropped for playing badly.

• Like 1
Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I went past it the other day its Rockcliffe MK 2 huge! 

He's not even going to convert it either. I thought he might but he isn't even planning to. Heck of a home that! Very similar design and materials used isnt it

• Like 1
Just now, nunthorpered said:

He's not even going to convert it either. I thought he might but he isn't even planning to. Heck of a home that! Very similar design and materials used isnt it

Will be a hotel... can't convert for 3 years and can then apply for further planning permission 😉

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Will be a hotel... can't convert for 3 years and can then apply for further planning permission 😉

Yeah i thought that too, but apparently theres no plan to. Location most of all and lack of transport links. Everything's too bespoke in it too supposedly