• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I hope we're not asking Burnley to pay part towards his wages after taking 15 mill from them, I think it'll go down like a lead balloon.

Or they can continue paying all his wages and keep him out of the squad again and again. I'd be very surprised if we pay both a loan fee and all of Gibson's wages.

No way should this team be anywhere near the bottom. Butland, Batth, Smith, Ince, Allen, Clucas, McClean, they're a solid mid-table team at the very least. Good options on the bench too for them. Tougher game tonight than the table suggests, methinks.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, northern boro said:

1962049353_download(2).thumb.png.43cd046c5fe89cc2781f1a8e261cc96e.png

Biggest night of Ste Walker's young career he deserves his chance question now is can he take it in a game winning way would be amazing if he did, Saville and Clayton together I always hate plus I'd rather 433 with Howson in midfield but we'll see Stoke are a pedestrian side with a panic in them we turn up like we did against Hull we'll roll them we turn up like we do in 70% of games we'll give them the ball for an hour so we'll see.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

No way should this team be anywhere near the bottom. Butland, Batth, Smith, Ince, Allen, Clucas, McClean, they're a solid mid-table team at the very least. Good options on the bench too for them. Tougher game tonight than the table suggests, methinks.

Thats what worries me...