• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

Well that was just grim, I have no idea what we are trying to do, we have no midfield to pass to, no game plan, and frankly just look out of our depth. Stoke will probably go on to win this as they can at least pass to their own players.

• Like 2

I feel like apologizing to the neutral sky tv customer who has paid there money to watch this - that's if any has bothered to tune in or stay tuned in lol.

Honestly, the most embarrassing game so far this season.

Nothing positive to say whatsoever on that and is just pure boring from both sides who are both scared to death of losing this game.

We are going to ruin Walker by playing him in such a weakened time who create nothing and just lump balls up to him - he needs to be an impact sub player at the moment.

Get Gestede on!

• Like 2

Absolutely abysmal. I have absolutely no doubt that if we stick with Woodgate we will be relegated. Clueless! Nobody seems up for it. Feels like a pre season game. What the *** has Woodgate been saying to them pre match. We look completely scared to do or try anything. 

Clayton and Saville are awful

walker is way out of his depth

Tav, Spence and Coulson look scared to get on the ball

Fletcher is League 1 standard at best

3 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Absolutely abysmal. I have absolutely no doubt that if we stick with Woodgate we will be relegated. Clueless! Nobody seems up for it. Feels like a pre season game. What the *** has Woodgate been saying to them pre match. We look completely scared to do or try anything. 

Clayton and Saville are awful

walker is way out of his depth

Tav, Spence and Coulson look scared to get on the ball

Fletcher is League 1 standard at best

Agreed.

Woodgate talking to Keane on the sidelines with his hand over his mouth while Keane scribbles notes with a Bic on a small piece of paper looking gormless.

• Like 1
Just now, Ayresome7 said:

Woo

Agreed.

Woodgate talking to Keane on the sidelines with his hand over his mouth while Keane scribbles notes with a Bic on a small piece of paper looking gormless.

Wouldn't want anyone lipreading his master plan.

• Haha 2
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Commentator just described the game as a "slow burner".

Probably the most charitable description I've ever heard.

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

The swear filter won't let me put the words I won't to but yeah, I thought the same thing as to what he said...

I hate to pile on but if that was Bola putting in that 45 Coulson just has there'd be calls to ship him to League 2.

Our midfield 3, Clayton's at least passing quickly even if it's backwards Tav's having a mare and as for Saville it's unbelievable how bad he is on the ball he can't hit a red shirt.

Walker's trying and getting taught lessons by Batth but he isn't a pace merchant I want to see more ball to feet rather than 40 yard launches. The crowd are groaning at back passes but we're letting Stoke have 60-70% possession we aren't a team told to keep the ball by the manager I don't quite get that I have to be honest.

I'd hook Saville or Tav for Wing, yeah Wing's been anonymous and average for a couple of months but this game is winnable and he's capable of winning it and taking over set pieces.

• Like 1

If Vickers is being scathing, we really must be bad. And the stats prove it - halfway through the season, we are the lowest scorers in the Championship and 23rd for shots on target and shooting accuracy.

Penny for Steve Gibson's thoughts...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

If Vickers is being scathing, we really must be bad. And the stats prove it - halfway through the season, we are the lowest scorers in the Championship and 23rd for shots on target and shooting accuracy.

Penny for Steve Gibson's thoughts...

His only thought should be to sell up ASAP