oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Stoke 2-1 (Fletcher, Wing)

Saville's passing, decision making and tempo has been borderline non league standard and Tavernier has given the ball away so much I'd hook him at half time.

Need Walker off, Bring Johnson or Gestede on, somebody who has actually played mens football, he looks woefully out of his depth. 

Just now, Adam P said:

Need Walker off, Bring Johnson or Gestede on, somebody who has actually played mens football, he looks woefully out of his depth. 

My worst fear confirmed when I saw he was starting. Looks dreadful so far. Runs in to dark alleys. 

Just now, Jamie-H said:

Saville's passing, decision making and tempo has been borderline non league standard and Tavernier has given the ball away so much I'd hook him at half time.

Saville's playing...? 

• Haha 1

How that stayed 0-0 I don't know. That was absolutely abysmal. Not even anything of note I can remember from the first half apart from Howson being played in to trouble. 

Awful awful first half. Can second half be much worse? Let's find out soon...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Thank god Tom Ince isn't anywhere near as good as his old man.

I'd have Paul Ince in our starting XI tonight, and he's 52. He'd still offer more than some of our players.

• Like 1

If Woodgate got sacked tomorrow is this how he would want to be remembered as a manager? Five at the back, defending deep and conceding possession to a team who are in the bottom 3. 

If you're gonna fail as a manager at least go down fighting a bit, this is dreadful. 

• Like 4

Stoke playing some quite nice football at the end there. Probably just as well the ref blew when he did.

Well thats 45 minutes of my life I won't get back. Surely things can only get better 2nd half?

• Like 1