oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Stoke 2-1 (Fletcher, Wing)

Dreadful this tbh. 

The worse thing is I can't even see a game plan. What are we even trying to do?  At this stage I'd accept that we just have poor players but we have a game plan. Anything. Wing play. Counter football. Anything. Right now we are *** clueless

There it is. 

Feel for pears. Didnt deserve that after that first save.

• Like 1

Need to change leadership or we will go down

I know we have injuries and stuff but the way we play is outrageously poor.....

• Like 1

Just sack the imposter. No desire whatsoever to win this game. Disgusting. 

God almighty how *** was that?

Route 1 football by Stoke. Cross goes in, Pears saves the first shot well enough, but the parry goes straight to a second Stoke player who has a simple tap in.

Not Pears' fault. Did well with first shot. Defenders should have helped him out with second.

• Like 4

What awful defending, schoolboy stuff, for those with season tickets and have to watch this I feel your pain. I have tried to stay pretty neutral about Woodgate but enough is enough he us out of his depth

• Like 1

Same old *** all season long. Nobody looks like they have a clue what they are meant to be doing or what system they are playing.

More long balls than under Pulis too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ladyspite said:

Need to change leadership or we will go down

I know we have injuries and stuff but the way we play is outrageously poor.....

Also need a major overhaul of the squad too...not that we can afford it...

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

WHERE'S OUR MIDFIELDERS THERE?

Also where's our defence?

• Latest Posts

• Two scoring draws last term between the teams and always a close call before that. Forest you would expect to shrug off their poorish start and to progress, but they will also be desperate to start winning. However I would suspect Houghton will be content with a point at the Riverside but for Boro we need to start winning back to back games and I believe we will be too much for Forest and achieve a rare event of late. Maybe travelling teams will be showing a bit more respect towards us as a whole but I do think the game will be very different than seen against Coventry. Going for a home win though at start of season would have been ok with a draw  
    • Forest have so many attacking options, IF we win this it'll set a great marker for where we are heading.
    • I can see Spence dropping to the bench and one of bola or Johnson stepping in, with tav on the right. I assume that was the purpose of the subs the other night. roberts back to the bench as well perhaps.... if no akpom, I’m comfortable with Browne starting, he has done everything asked of him so far. Midfield and defence picks itself, barring injury 
    • So I've seen lots of highlights recently where both penalties and red cards were given, I thought they'd moved away from red cards if it was a penalty, or is it still a red card for being last man?
    • Hopefully Akpom is fit and if he is I would go to a 3.5.2. I would also bring Coulson in. I want him to succeed here and NW said he looked bright in training. Betti Dijk Fry Paddy Tav Howson Morsy Sav Coulson Britt Akpom I would love a win but i rate forest. Would not be too disappointed with a draw.