• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

who would have thought we'd be here 5-6 games ago, 6 points clear of the drop, coming from behind in a game to win and fletcher scoring haha. bring on huddersfield, will be my first game on the season as im home for christmas, hopefully be a good christmas crowd to roar the lads onto  our first back to back wins of the season. 

UTB!!!

• Like 1

Incredible that we won that game after that first half. What a *** game of football that was until we scored.

Did Clucas dive? He certainly seemed pretty convinced about it, was still claiming innocence when Ward went down.

Said it before the game, don't care how we got the points tonight though. Great 3 points in the end. No wonder Stoke are where they are when they can't beat the team they played in the first half.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Incredible that we won that game after that first half. What a *** game of football that was until we scored.

Did Clucas dive? He certainly seemed pretty convinced about it, was still claiming innocence when Ward went down.

Said it before the game, don't care how we got the points tonight though. Great 3 points in the end. No wonder Stoke are where they are when they can't beat the team they played in the first half.

I think we got a little lucky there.... Howson cleaned him out but Clucas played himself by acting like he'd shot in the back by a cannonball. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

I think we got a little lucky there.... Howson cleaned him out but Clucas played himself by acting like he'd shot in the back by a cannonball. 

bout time we had some luck tbh, so you wont see my complaining. 

• Like 1

Dael Fry costing us another goal. Must be at like 40 for the season ..

Gestede's presence really made a difference. Being able to go a bit longer into him instead of down the channels got us up the pitch a lot easier. And Wingy's passing forward+vision instead of Clayton who appears to be afraid of the ball..

the crowds behaviour was pretty embarrassing.

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, great result & another step in the right direction

Agree with the comments whatever to keep Ayala, pay him & keep him at our football club, the lad gives his all for his team

Onwards & upwards for the Boro

UTMB - erimus 

• Like 1