oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke 2-1 (Fletcher, Wing)

15 hours ago, CWC said:

Been told today that young Ste Walker is starting on Friday night so will be interesting to see how he gets on. 

Probably means Britt isn't back in time or is only fit enough for the bench. I'd rather him in the team with Fletcher than Gestede right now. Being in the game from the start as a plan, rather than a quick unintended substitute will hopefully allow him a bit more composure in big situations. Just hope he gets a chance or two.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

I'm going for 2-2 for this game (yes we will score 2!). Just think both teams have struggles but it's a Friday night home game so hopefully that spurs us on. I think Britt & Fletcher starting upfront is likely as he was nearing fitness last week. 

Can see the 5th minute support for Leo being an emotional one for him and is a nice touch on his horrendous anniversary... Let's reward him with a goal in the same minute 😥

Edited by FamilyBoro
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, FamilyBoro said:

I'm going for 2-2 for this game (yes we will score 2!). Just think both teams have struggles but it's a Friday night home game so hopefully that spurs us on. I think Britt & Fletcher starting upfront is likely as he was nearing fitness last week. 

I can see a bit of a pickle here if Britass plays and he's not 100% or any of the valued players for that matter who are returning from injuries. They may end up back on the physio's bench again and Boro might not be able to sell them come January. 

Now we don't want that do we or do we.

Have a concern that Woody may treat this game as a must not lose situation. I hope not because if ever there was a "must win" game then this is the one.

One of the most important games of the season in my humble opinion

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I've just been told that Randolph isn't injured.

Also the club wants to sell Fry but he's outright refusing to leave as he's just bought a nice big house in the area.

What a mess we are in