oneBoro Forum

Boro v Stoke 2-1 (Fletcher, Wing)

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

What's the point of you trying to get this sex change that you told me about then?  I assumed when you kept wearing a tutu that it was because you still dreamed of becoming a dancer and this was how you were going to achieve it?

Look Dad, if I want to wear a tutu and play with my army men then I will, don't be so close-minded!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The audio match day thread returns. Click the link below:   Click here for the Match Day Thread

I mentioned yesterday about Stoke diving a lot.   Here is the one that actually made me choke on my drink at the time.  

Think we've got a good player on our hands with Spence 

Posted Images

So, in summary:

Randolph isn't injured and is leaving.

Fry isn't injured and isn't leaving if (he can help it).

Howson is leaving or not leaving.

Ayala is leaving or not leaving.

Wing might have been chatting up one of the coaches but we haven't really narrowed down which one just yet.

Gibson has a big house and a hotel but might soon have two hotels and a big house or three hotels and a big house or no houses and just hotels if he converts them all.  Obviously spent too much time *** about on Monopoly.

Dael Fry has bought a house and it might be big but we don't know.

McNair is wanted by 'them up the road'.

Assombalonga is wanted by Bristol City but they might not be able to afford him.

Denzel is a major disappointment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You know what the worst of it all is?  That people couldn't put this on the relevant threads instead of derailing the match day thread! 😡

There's a match on?  This has all got a bit "Grand Designs"

55 minutes ago, macapes said:

There's a match on?

[Puts on Martin Tyler voice] Aaaand it's live!

(So everyone who's got nothing better to do on the Friday night before Christmas can see for themselves how pish we are).

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

You know what the worst of it all is?  That people couldn't put this on the relevant threads instead of derailing the match day thread! 😡

Perhaps its symptomatic of how bad our season has been, that no-one even wants to talk about upcoming games on matchday threads? 

At least the derailments are a source of amusement...

4 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

[Puts on Martin Tyler voice] Aaaand it's live!

(So everyone who's got nothing better to do on the Friday night before Christmas can see for themselves how pish we are).

Well it's black eye friday so hopefully most people will be out getting drunk and won't watch it.

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

He shags who he wants... Lewis wing he shags who he wants 😂😂 we sang that about Gaston 

Next thing we know he'll be out for a few months with a groin strain... 😳