oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Stoke 2-1 (Fletcher, Wing)

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well it's black eye friday

Just thinking about that actually and recent events, I hope the lads don't take that literally tonight¬†ūüėģ

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

If they didn't think Boro fans are weird before...¬†ūüėĀ

Were all a bit weird, after all we've put up with this for long enough 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Well I'm on way towards the ground now... let's see where we are at come 9.45pm.

On the way out of the ground probably?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

On the way out of the ground probably?

Plenty of people will have left long before that

35 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Well it's black eye friday

For¬†opposition teams, every matchday against the Boro is a black eye dayūü§ē

4 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Gibson returning on loan until the end of the season.

I hope we're not asking Burnley to pay part towards his wages after taking 15 mill from them, I think it'll go down like a lead balloon.

• Thanks 1

Just looked at the odds and so surprised a Boro win is higher odds than a Stoke win. After all we are at home to a team bottom 3 in the Championship. So Woody simply must win this or we are right in. 

56 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I hope we're not asking Burnley to pay part towards his wages after taking 15 mill from them, I think it'll go down like a lead balloon.

Or they can continue paying all his wages and keep him out of the squad again and again. I'd be very surprised if we pay both a loan fee and all of Gibson's wages.

No way should this team be anywhere near the bottom. Butland, Batth, Smith, Ince, Allen, Clucas, McClean, they're a solid mid-table team at the very least. Good options on the bench too for them. Tougher game tonight than the table suggests, methinks.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, northern boro said:

1962049353_download(2).thumb.png.43cd046c5fe89cc2781f1a8e261cc96e.png

Biggest night of Ste Walker's young career he deserves his chance question now is can he take it in a game winning way would be amazing if he did, Saville and Clayton together I always hate plus I'd rather 433 with Howson in midfield but we'll see Stoke are a pedestrian side with a panic in them we turn up like we did against Hull we'll roll them we turn up like we do in 70% of games we'll give them the ball for an hour so we'll see.

• Like 2

Looking at those teams, they could potentially make mincemeat of us.  With the players they have, they should be much higher. 

39 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

No way should this team be anywhere near the bottom. Butland, Batth, Smith, Ince, Allen, Clucas, McClean, they're a solid mid-table team at the very least. Good options on the bench too for them. Tougher game tonight than the table suggests, methinks.

Thats what worries me...