oneBoro Forum

Introducing oneBoro Dark Mode - Beta

dark-mode.thumb.jpg.aacbfb5386dff360a47577d30214db07.jpg

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce oneBoro Dark Mode, bringing the dark mode functionality from operating systems to the oneBoro Forum. If you have a compatible iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device, when in Dark Mode the oneBoro Forum will take into account this preference.

I'm looking for some users to test this out initially, before rolling out fully to the forum.

If you're interested in testing this, either reply below or send me a private message.

Hope you like this feature!

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once tomorrow is out the way, along with the game at the weekend, I'll look to roll this out across the board and then take a look into the edit message

@Brunners, @SouthernSmoggie, @Lord_Moose, @Denzel Zanzibar, @AnglianRed Dark Mode now enabled for you all. Message me if you spot any bugs or notice anything strange 👍. @sanddancer it's a relativ

Hi, I'm pleased to announce oneBoro Dark Mode, bringing the dark mode functionality from operating systems to the oneBoro Forum. If you have a compatible iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device, wh

Posted Images

Brilliant! 👍

I hate white screens as the glare hurts my eyes after a while. I always use dark mode on Twitter and other forums (where available).

Just need the BBC to introduce a dark mode for their site.

• Like 1