oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneboro

Introducing oneBoro Dark Mode - Beta

dark-mode.thumb.jpg.aacbfb5386dff360a47577d30214db07.jpg

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce oneBoro Dark Mode, bringing the dark mode functionality from operating systems to the oneBoro Forum. If you have a compatible iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device, when in Dark Mode the oneBoro Forum will take into account this preference.

I'm looking for some users to test this out initially, before rolling out fully to the forum.

If you're interested in testing this, either reply below or send me a private message.

Hope you like this feature!

Cheers

• Like 1

Great @Smogzilla and @Uwe 👍, I'll toggle that on now.

It'll automatically update based on if you have dark mode switched on for the device you're logged into the forum on.

Brilliant! 👍

I hate white screens as the glare hurts my eyes after a while. I always use dark mode on Twitter and other forums (where available).

Just need the BBC to introduce a dark mode for their site.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I reckon Friend would make a bloody good coach
    • Boro flashback - This day the 29th January 1977 Boro 4 Hereford United 0 Since the 18th January 1972, when the mighty Boro beat Man City in the 3rd round of the FAC, the visit of Hereford United to Ayresome Park was to be my 11th home & away Boro FAC match Hereford were welcomed to Ayresome Park, without the famous Ricky George & George Radford, both who will forever go down in FAC history for their 2 goals which brought hundreds of onrushing parkers on to the pitch when, as a non league team, knocking 1st division Newcastle out of the FAC  Now Hereford, who in 5 seasons since  joining the football league are in the 2nd division, came to the Boro hoping for the fairytale to continue But...............                                              It was never going to be the case, I can still remember from my position dead centre of the holgate as Graeme Souness measured up to smash a thirty yarder in to the east end goal, I started to shout, don't shoot from there, gooooooaaaaaaalllllll And from then it was Davey Armstrong with a couple, including a penalty & Alan Willey with his1st FAC goal, the Boro cruised to the 5th round  Hereford finished bottom of the 2nd division that season  Big Jacks inaugural FAC Boro home match  Pat Cuff John Craggs  Terry Cooper  Graeme Souness  Stuey Boam  Willie Maddren  Tony McAndrew  David Mills  Peter Brine  Alf Wood  Davey Armstrong  Sub - Alan Willey replacing Alf Wood 
    • Well done for minding your p's and q's there. Something that was called while the lady of the public house walked through. Meant mind your pints and quarts. 
    • the origins of phrases sometimes have very strange explanations.......I always assumed that "taking the mick" was something to do with Ireland, but apparently Cockney rhyming slang...the one that always makes me smile is "he couldn't hit a cow's **** with a banjo"... why would anyone want to?   
    • 3 days until deadline day and this is what is being posted 😂