oneBoro Forum

Boro linked with ter Heide.... ?

not sure we should buy from the dutch league considering the buys of Alves and Emnes...

Wow is this the voice of reason LS? I agree with you but you were praising Alves to the hilt not so long ago:D

there were a lot of football legends who started being noticed when playing dutch league, such as Ronaldo and Romario, also boro favourite boateng also coming from dutch league, and apparently with the arrivals of McDonald, Flood, Robson, McManus, we should give some faith on GS2's judgement and this lad will probably deserve our gamble considering he will be a free agent in the summer

We are also being linked to a winger from Huddlesfield and Phil Black (left back) from Oldham.

There is going to be lots of speculation in the papers over the next few months, I just hope we change the habit of a lifetime and get our transfer business done very early but some how I doubt it.Lamb cant use the excuse of the World Cup this time :)

Perhaps not VB but he may have the excuse of not getting monies in from outgoing players and thinking about those dearly departing how many will command a fee and how many will be going on a free. Just who would pay for the likes of Emnes and Mido?

Ive not heard of this guy but I can tell you he comes highly recommended. The only problem is it is another Chris Kamara recommendation and it would seem Gibson is still listening to his advice.