oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodgate deserves a massive amount of credit for the last couple of months, and this game especially! To do west Brom like this at their own ground with a pack of kids is exceptional.

Fletcher/Pears/Wing/Tav/Spence/Ayala/Coulson/Clayton have been outstanding in this run the youngsters grow by the game. It's so important we put those points on the board and from a very dangerous pos

Wouldn’t be surprised if woodgate got manager of the month for December

Posted Images

Bloody hell BU! You just keep getting better with these song parodies. 😂

Sadly I think we'd better make the most of it, as it may be a few games before we hear another one.

West Brom are top of the table for a good reason - they've lost only once in 24 games and have a very healthy GD. The one silver lining in this otherwise dark thundercloud is that they have drawn 3 of their last 5 games (guess that counts as a bit of a wobble for them). 

IF Boro can somehow muster a disciplined performance AND if the Baggies are having an off day, we MIGHT get away with a draw. But thats really clutching at straws. The odds are heavily stacked against us for this one. I just hope we don't fall to pieces like we did against Leeds.

Think this one can be best described as a "character building" game. Prediction: WBA 2 - 0 Boro

• Thanks 1

Mentioned on the other match day thread, Mr Geoff Eltringham is the ref for this one wholl be better known as the Sunderland supporting ref who controversially didn't give us a pen against Fulham in our 1-0 loss. Never reffed us since so will be interesting to see how it goes. 

Not expecting anything from this a draw will be absolutely class but you never know, if things go in our favour it could just work out. (he says more out of hope than expectation)

• Like 1

Whilst it would be great to finish 2019 with an away win I do not see that happening so at this time would be very content with a draw, the Hawthorns is a stadium we can do well at.

As others have said it is a bit of a free hit for us so maybe a shock result could ensue 

40 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Whilst it would be great to finish 2019 with an away win I do not see that happening so at this time would be very content with a draw, the Hawthorns is a stadium we can do well at.

As others have said it is a bit of a free hit for us so maybe a shock result could ensue 

Did you get my PM?

We are away to a rampant West Brom with a 32 goal deficit between us so my best hope would be a draw. I am happy to say I have been wrong with my past predictions but I can’t see anything but a lose and I just hope we have the bottle to give it a go. 

Edited by sanddancer

Over the last 5 games we actually have the best form in the league (joint with shef wed and brentford). We just need to break the 'away hoodoo'. It would be very middlesbroughy for us to win tomorrow. 

• Like 1