oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodgate deserves a massive amount of credit for the last couple of months, and this game especially! To do west Brom like this at their own ground with a pack of kids is exceptional.

Fletcher/Pears/Wing/Tav/Spence/Ayala/Coulson/Clayton have been outstanding in this run the youngsters grow by the game. It's so important we put those points on the board and from a very dangerous pos

Wouldn’t be surprised if woodgate got manager of the month for December

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Indeed! 5 shots on target (according to BBC stats) - thats more than we've had in some entire games! 

Saville alone has forced two really nice saves from the keeper. Not flashy ones but really solid strikes. 

We are all over them, not a single poor performance out there for me in that half. Everyone was exceptional.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Who is our stand out player at the moment or is it a real team effort? 

Spence and Ayala for me. Really can't fault any of them though.

• Like 1

To be fair I know we were flat against Hudds but aside from Forest away since the Charlton win we 've been much improved I do not think we're a pushover team anymore which we were for 2-3 months. Young lads getting better by the game Pears looks confident every time he has something to do as well he's got a reaction since Leeds that is indisputable we look more cohesive in this run than we have all season.

• Like 1