oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

Also according to Radio 5 Live, Boro thoroughly deserving of the half-time lead. Describing West Brom as woeful! 😮

Half Time Stats

Possession (%)

WBA 54 - 46 Boro

Shots at goal (on target)

WBA 3 (1) - 8 (5) Boro

Corners

WBA 3 - 7 Boro

Fouls

WBA 6 - 4 Boro

Would never have predicted this in a million years. Woody must've put something in their pre-match meals! 😁

Still, job's only half done. Need to do the same again 2nd half. Would still take a draw...but 3 points now tantalisingly within reach.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodgate deserves a massive amount of credit for the last couple of months, and this game especially! To do west Brom like this at their own ground with a pack of kids is exceptional.

Fletcher/Pears/Wing/Tav/Spence/Ayala/Coulson/Clayton have been outstanding in this run the youngsters grow by the game. It's so important we put those points on the board and from a very dangerous pos

Wouldn’t be surprised if woodgate got manager of the month for December

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Also, kudos to the ref. Actually is letting the game play and so many of the niggly things I've got used to seeing called he's letting go and that's refreshing.

And to my fave player our Adam!

Record this compliment Brunners!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first live viewing of Boro this season and I am shocked, so much energy, belief, attacking intention, what the hell has happened. In all honesty I am only at the Hawthornes because somebody leant me their season ticket and I wasn't expecting us to compete like this. Coulson Spence, Tavernier have made WBA look like the side fighting relegation. Can we keep this up, what a boost that would be

• Like 4

Best we have played for years! 

Spence is immense yeah, but Coulson is really really good too.. All the time he takes on his man and wins them corners! 

Saville having his Best game for us ever.. And Clayton is better than Barry 😁

Hopefully this performance will give Glen Durrant a boost for tonight's Ally Pally clash with G. Price! 

9 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

Odd how the team seems to be much better without Randolph and britt. Wonder if there was some dressing room issues...UTB

I think it's less about these players being missing and more about us having a genuine threat on both wings now for the first time since the karanka championship days.