oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodgate deserves a massive amount of credit for the last couple of months, and this game especially! To do west Brom like this at their own ground with a pack of kids is exceptional.

Fletcher/Pears/Wing/Tav/Spence/Ayala/Coulson/Clayton have been outstanding in this run the youngsters grow by the game. It's so important we put those points on the board and from a very dangerous pos

Wouldn’t be surprised if woodgate got manager of the month for December

Posted Images

Oh my god what the hell has just happened? I'm on a bus back from Newcastle giving it full fist pumps and all sorts holy sh1t. 

My love for the club has come back and I cannot believe how much different we now look compared to this time last month what on earth has happened.

That is such a fantastic unbelievable result against a top top team. 

All of those lads out there deserve that result. Simple as. Get in there you little beauties. 

• Like 3

Best game I have seen for a long time by Boro, there are signs that these young lads are starting to knit together as a team. Big credit to Woodgate this time round, and to the players just thanks for giving me optimism for the New Year. Trying not to laugh at the West Brom supporters around me they are in a state of shock

• Like 4

Well from reading this thread and the BBC's text service, seems Boro were full value for that win. Dominated in every respect, except possession.

Absolutely incredible job lads...full credit to every single player. Thats 3 points that probably nobody expected.

That has to give them a hell of a lift - it certainly will lift the fans.

We really shouldn't fear anyone in this league after a performance like that. 

Of course, maintaining that level of performance will be the big trick to pull off.

• Like 1

maybe this will show our fickle fans that you dont judge a manager/team after 10-15 games, imagine if the boo boys had that there way and neil warnock was in charge now haha.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, pikerman said:

Best game I have seen for a long time by Boro, there are signs that these young lads are starting to knit together as a team. Big credit to Woodgate this time round, and to the players just thanks for giving me optimism for the New Year. Trying not to laugh at the West Brom supporters around me they are in a state of shock

They should not be because we have done this before