oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

It will be one of the shocks of the weekend if we managed to turn the Baggies over don't think it will happen, so I'll go 2-0 West Brom with us hardly having a shot on target.

If ever the expression "good away point" was intended it was this game 

Settle for a last minute penalty mind 😘

from what I remember of game at Riverside, they did not exactly batter us ....I know they had a lot of the ball, but we seemed to have just as many shots as them and the WBA fans I talked to on way back to car thought they had robbed us....if we can get the ball forward, then we have a decent chance, but if we sit back, we will deserve everything we get....same applies to Preston...but if Britt is still 50/50 , would rather see him on bench.... he doesn't seem to retain his energy for 90 minutes when he begins game and he could be more useful as an impact sub if we are still level after half time...and if he gets injured again, then we are back where we started

Westbrom have recently drawn 1-1 with both Barnsley and Wigan away from home so the Boro have half a chance if we can just hold them out for as long as possible get the crowd fustrated. However the most likely outcome is Boro will crumble like at Leeds as the Hawthorne's is sold out and the Baggies will wanna put on a show unfortunately. But miracles do happen and it's good practice for Spurs next week 

3 hours ago, BoroJake said:

How come we aren’t on the red button?

Same as on New Year's at Preston so strange Boro must be the only team in the Championship that hasn't been on Boxing day, 29th and New Year's Day. It's got to be something to do with Gibson refusing so he can maximize selling the £5 match passes!

23 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Same as on New Year's at Preston so strange Boro must be the only team in the Championship that hasn't been on Boxing day, 29th and New Year's Day. It's got to be something to do with Gibson refusing so he can maximize selling the £5 match passes!

We weren't for boxing day either. But we have been other times this season, so I can only assume we opted out of xmas period?

GAME DAY

UTB

#awinordrawwouldbenice #theyretopofthetablethoughsoidoubtwellgetanything

#woodywillalwaysbeaballbag #thatdjedspencefellaisprettygoodthough

40 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Nope but will check again

It's not a brand new PM, I sent it as a reply to an older PM we were talking about regarding the same subject. I'll send it as a brand new PM and see if that gets through.

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's not a brand new PM, I sent it as a reply to an older PM we were talking about regarding the same subject. I'll send it as a brand new PM and see if that gets through.

Berlin Adam. 🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

Can't see anything but a loss today. But here's hoping. A draw would be a nice result but my head is saying 3-0 to West Brom.

13 hours ago, Stevoboro said:

Very naughty. 

When you think about that season and how badly we were struggling, the jobs at stake if we were relegated that just makes me *** sick. Also the fact that nothing players like him still have the freedom to act like prima donnas.

The idiot brown nosers interviewing him laughing along are just as *** bad aswell.