oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Brom (A) 2-0 (Ayala,Fletcher)

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Where's Britt? 👀

I strongly suspect Britt is leaving and we won't see him play for us again. Same as Randolf. Both got injured with what were initially genuine injuries and then vanished with nothing further being said about their injury.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woodgate deserves a massive amount of credit for the last couple of months, and this game especially! To do west Brom like this at their own ground with a pack of kids is exceptional.

Fletcher/Pears/Wing/Tav/Spence/Ayala/Coulson/Clayton have been outstanding in this run the youngsters grow by the game. It's so important we put those points on the board and from a very dangerous pos

Wouldn’t be surprised if woodgate got manager of the month for December

Posted Images

Just now, White Band said:

I strongly suspect Britt is leaving and we won't see him play for us again. Same as Randolf. Both got injured with what were initially genuine injuries and then vanished with nothing further being said about their injury.

I know for a fact Randolph isn't injured.

Britt was supposed to play today.

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I know for a fact Randolph isn't injured.

Britt was supposed to play today.

And he isn't, which makes me strongly suspect he's on the way out. I have no concrete evidence, but there are patterns in the club's behaviour and some noticeable parallels with Randolph

Edit: he isn't playing 

1 minute ago, White Band said:

And he isn't, which makes me strongly suspect he's on the way out. I have no concrete evidence, but there are patterns in the club's behaviour and some noticeable parallels with Randolph

Edit: he isn't playing 

I personally wouldnt miss Britt. I really do think we could do better. But a lot will depend on what we get for him.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I'm not his biggest fan but he won't be cheap to replace.

I think we'd probably accept that we won't be getting someone in that'll get anywhere near Britts goals but hopefully they'll be better in Britts weak areas (first touch, holding the ball up, passing) which will result in a better all round team cohesion.