oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

1 hour ago, Erimus 63 said:

You'll just have pay for one. Google's your friend here.

I have a good paid VPN on my tablet. But when I tried to get the game up on my tablet the live video option was completly missing. Just had the audio option. The mfc support didn't have a clue why either.

I was using the MFC app because you can't use the browser on the android. I was looking for a decent one for my laptop. Might look into tunnel bear again. 

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Brunners said:

We haven't been on the red button for any of our Christmas period games. It has to be a club decision.

WBA said they saw 6k season ticket holders not showing up for red button games.. and apparently the money paid for showing them is a pittance.

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I have a good paid VPN on my tablet. But when I tried to get the game up on my tablet the live video option was completly missing. Just had the audio option. The mfc support didn't have a clue why either.

I was using the MFC app because you can't use the browser on the android. I was looking for a decent one for my laptop. Might look into tunnel bear again. 

Google browser works on Android. Once it gets to 2:55 it should be there. Took me a while to get my head round it.

3 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Do you know of a good free vpn? Ive tried twice to watch it, paid £15 for the two games and couldn't watch either.

Windscribe works for me and gives 10gb a month free that's enough to just watch the Boro games you can't make

14 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

WBA said they saw 6k season ticket holders not showing up for red button games.. and apparently the money paid for showing them is a pittance.

I don't believe clubs get money for red button games as aren't actually classed as on TV 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

What the heck was that?

Afraid I can't give you a like for this one BU. No idea what the song was, but those repetitive lyrics were annoying as hell. Fast-forwarded through the first minute and a half. Rest wasn't bad though.

Anyway, back on topic. Like most of us, (I think), I'm still on Cloud 9 after our win at WBA. As I said in that match thread, if Boro can pull off a performance like that, we really shouldn't fear any team in the division. Of course, the trick is being able to repeat that performance. Easier said than done.

Preston have had a good season overall. Last 3 games have seen a bit of a dip with 2 draws and an unexpected 2-0 home defeat by Reading, last time out. Narrow goal difference - they score a decent number of goals, but concede a fair few too.

Hard to call this one. The lads will probably be on a high after the last game...but how much will it have taken out of them? Also the hosts will be looking to make amends after a poor showing in their last game.

Would be happy with a draw, but think we can just edge this one. Prediction: Preston 0 - 1 Boro

• Like 1
13 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Seems strange that it's happened twice in a row too.

Thought it was me,After sky said all the Championship matches were on the Red Button,I tried for ages without success

7 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

There's nothing to stop you using a VPN and streaming the match from the club yourself, plus it gives the club some much needed revenue and for 5 quid it's a bargain.

Mate I bought the season pass at the start and have watched every game via VPN lol. I was merely pointing out that we have disappeared lately off the red button.

1 hour ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I'm guessing MFC probably aren't gong to help you circumvent their own rules...

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

What the heck was that?

Afraid I can't give you a like for this one BU. No idea what the song was, but those repetitive lyrics were annoying as hell. Fast-forwarded through the first minute and a half. Rest wasn't bad though.

Clap along if you feel that Anglian is uncouth. 😉

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I'm guessing MFC probably aren't gong to help you circumvent their own rules...

No true, but they didn't know I was trying to work around it. I was on a VPN. It has worked before but for some reason this time it didn't. 

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

If anyone here has connections with anyone at the Gazette, they need to arrange an interview with Anthony Vickers, so BU can reveal he is the "unseen" signing that has single-handedly turned Boro's season around. 😁

I’m sure @Changing Times is willing to interview BU. I still can’t understand why all my suggestions from the Danish league hasn’t made it into the gazette considering CT I fully behind my suggestions. 

• Haha 2

I was once told by a person who claimed to be the fount of all knowledge that when Dionysius the Humble calculated the beginning of the Christian Era, and thereby invented Anno Domini, that Zero was not included as that was subsequently invented by Islamic mathematicians (along with algebra).....and so if he began with year 1, the decade officially ends in twelve months time.....probably a load of rubbish but there you go................

agree with Anglian about music...but as an Old Codger, I am allowed to pretend that the good stuff stopped when the Yardbirds became Led Zeppelin

I think we have a chance to get something out of this match as we more or less matched them in the home game and if we play anywhere near as well as Sunday, they will concede a goal or two at some point as their defence is not in same class as midfield...

Hopefully a Happy New Year, eventful transfer window and in a few days, the beginning of the March to Wembley..    

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Johnmfc81 said:

The app pulls location data from the tablets/phones location system, not just the IP.  So it knows you are in the UK.  

You can use the browser - just select "desktop" from the chrome options, then it plays the video fine.