oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

Preston top of the Home League Table, their only 2 losses at home came in December.

Will be a tough game and unless someone is injured or massively flagging, I’d definitely go with the same 11 and set up. 

I’d be happy with a draw. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

Just downed an Underberg to get hold of my hangovers. Which has left me slightly drunk again. That’s what 3 hours of sleep does. But..:: it’s left me the most optimistic about a game I’ve been all season. 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Just downed an Underberg to get hold of my hangovers. Which has left me slightly drunk again. That’s what 3 hours of sleep does. But..:: it’s left me the most optimistic about a game I’ve been all season. 

Bleh that stuff tastes like garbage, not sure how you can handle that!

3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

All I see is a woodgate tactical masterclass. I can’t imagine alex Neil was expecting that line up 😂

Can't imagine anyone anywhere including the players were expecting that.