oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

Well, I'd say we're good value for that lead. Again hasn't been a particularly pretty game but we've played some good stuff again. Had 3 chances that I would class as golden where we didn't even work the keeper, so really need to improve there, but Preston are yet to really threaten.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Well, I'd say we're good value for that lead. Again hasn't been a particularly pretty game but we've played some good stuff again. Had 3 chances that I would class as golden where we didn't even work the keeper, so really need to improve there, but Preston are yet to really threaten.

Agree. We’ve had some decent chances but failed to test their keeper. Well taken goal by Gestede though. 

Stats make interesting reading.

Preston have dominated possession and have won a few corners, but have yet to muster a single shot on target.

Boro have had quite a few efforts, but just the one on target.

As I said during the WBA game, if we can do the same gain 2nd half, it will be a great result.

4 minutes ago, Borodane said:

It’s back. Just had to refresh the browser

Umpteen times for me the first half its a bloody disgrace just throwing good money away and its the last season I will be doing it.

Good ugly game so far for what I can make of it.

UTB

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Anyone know if Ayala's injury looked serious, or if he should be back for the next game?

Couple of weeks of now thankfully from the league gives some breathing space to get him back. This weekend is only the cup.

• Thanks 1