oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

A bit mad watching the two hand-ball decisions in the highlights. Spence's was very clearly handball at 0-0, theirs looked tenuous at best. We've been due a rub of the green from early on in the season so I can't complain but that earlier handball decision does change things a bit.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Lmao see I disagree again. 

The ball drops over his shoulder and just happens to hit Spence in the arm, that would be cruel to punish imo

But that's still handball, isn't it? Harsh perhaps but by the laws of the land, I'd expect that to be given for us.

34 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I don't think so. Not if it isn't intentional nor is his body in the unnatural position which is the latest change to the law.

Yeah agree with you - my opinion hasn’t changed from watching it 20 towards away from the highlights. No handball. Correct decision.