oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist ūüėĘ

Posted Images

Gestede's deserved that he's done well, we look very good out there again honestly well done Woodgate since Charlton we look like a serious team 70-80% of the time it's an incredible turnaround honestly.

• Like 3

• Latest Posts

• I'm so happy to read considered opinions on the subject, i must admit I've been lazy and only getting my boro chat from the Gazette website comments sections recently which are jam packed with very very dubious posts about politics and Marxism and subverting everything that is english by taking the knee. ¬† I'm very interested to see what happens, if an england player scores then takes the knee. The perma outraged booing mob will be conflicted af and so I'm sure it's going to happen.¬† ¬† Reading comments here has restored my faith fair play to oneboro, I will not stray again...¬† ¬† living in NZ now so I'm excited about the euros, but not enough to watch at 1am with work in the morning!¬† ¬† in the past I was always excited, then we'd do rubbish, so I lost hope, then just fudge through the group stages and start to look up for it in the knockout phase getting me excited again only to crash out in controversial or underwhelming performance circumstances. ¬† now it's fair to say I get more excited as the tournament wears on, always with a shield around my heart in case we get knocked out by a hand of god or uncounted goal that bounced a yard behind the line. we had a bit of luck in '66, but I think we've paid for it ever since. ¬† a young squad with a lot of potential and a very intelligent manager, I'm hoping we put on a show for everyone. ¬† UTB and come on england!
    • It's been all over the place since Eindhoven.
    • we realy don't know how the club operates¬†behind the scene. ¬† ¬†
    • im guessing you are trying the same tactic as me - end up at that bottom and then in the knockout stages swoop to eliminate a top seed!!!¬†
    • Lets hope he gets the team right. England expects. Will he start Grealish, is Maguire fit?¬†