oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist ūüėĘ

Posted Images

Gestede's deserved that he's done well, we look very good out there again honestly well done Woodgate since Charlton we look like a serious team 70-80% of the time it's an incredible turnaround honestly.

• Like 3

• Latest Posts

• The last winger we signed after playing with Warnock at Cardiff turned out so well...¬† Another 31 year old looking a last pay day who hasn't performed in the last couple of years. Couldn't get into an average Cardiff team this season.¬† So utterly unimaginative, like everything else this club does.¬† (If it goes through of course)
    • Dan no doubt Gatland has decided if you cannot match the physicality of the South Africans there's no point in going. It seems to me that there is not a lot of time going to be spent playing "pretty" rugby.¬† He's learnt from the England defeat ( and others) that these guys are efficient, strong and prepared to do what is necessary to dominate.¬† He has also spotted what he thinks is a weakness he can exploit. He might also think he can exploit them around the fringes late in the game hence Curry and Simmons not to mention Itoje, Byrne and Lawes who can be a nuisance from¬†minute 0ne. ¬† Billy Vinipola may be a big lump that can move a bit but he will get massacred¬†by the Boks and he has not been that good for a couple of years now.¬† The Boks had his measure in the W.C. final and he has not improved.¬† Why people thought he should be in the squad was beyond me.¬† I was far from sure he was worth a place in the 6 nations squad Ah well it is all opinions - remember the Matt Dawson try for the Lions - that was special.¬† they are going to have to be that special to win this
    • Junior hoilett expected to join us on a free¬†
    • You have to feel for Rotherham. Derby will get punished next season for cheating this season and Rotherham go down instead of them. Unbelievably unfair on them
    • More likely Matty Bates or Master Bates to every other football fan outside Boro!