oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

Here's a big decision coming in 20 minutes if it's still 1 0, Gestede wont see 90 minutes it's whether you sub Wing for him or Walker for more of a counter attack threat he makes brave subs I don't know which one is the right call myself you lose set piece height either way.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist ūüėĘ

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• This can't be correct because Austria have made it 100% They're playing Italy I think.
    • He did indeed; I'm sure recently I watched Foster talking about it again. If anyone hasn't checked out his channel by the way you really should, his youtube content is excellent viewing. Hope the PL let him keep the gopro!
    • That one reminds me of Paul Robinson scoring with a free kick from just outside his own box. Think he beat The Cycling GK Ben Foster with that one.
    • @DurhamRedi get that concern but at moment if you look at the possible first 11. We got Dijksteel, Fry, Bola and Tav all under 25. Add to that Lumley and Paddy who are both 26. That is 6 out my first 11 that are 26 or¬†under.¬† In terms of 30 or above¬†we only really have Howson and Morsy. ¬†And Hall but I dont think Hall starts if Fry and Paddy are both fit. A bit more experience probably wont do us any harm in terms of grinding out results. Fully respect some posters might¬†not see it that way mind ¬†
    • It's more because this is the route I want the club to go down sign players with potential not 30 year olds who are passed their peak. That is the case with Smith and hoillet¬†