oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• I guess we'll see how it plays out and I could be wrong but Trippier at left back feels like a bloody idiot move. Why, we've got good players who can play in that position and keep the balance of the back line. We're not talking about Paulo Maldini or Javier Zanetti here, this is a lad who plays right back for his club and makes his name doing that. Southgate will live or die in this tournament based on his decisions and his insistence that good footballers will adapt to play for England in any number of positions regardless of where they play for club is looking like it could be top of that list. England has history for putting players onto the pitch because they're good and not for the betterment of the team and it ain't good.
    • Trippier at LB would be a shocking call to be fair, sure he won La Liga and kept Croatia's RB out of the Atleti team in the process but we have a LB who has just won the Champions League!!! Sterling over Rashford or Grealish as well is a big call he's been crap for the past year, Mings and Phillips I have no real issue with they've got pace and have had solid seasons.
    • No problem with that team at all, bar the defence. Trippier playing at left back is just bizarre, he's barely played there at club level. We've got 2 left backs that have reached European Finals this season sitting on the bench. Feels like an attempt to keep Trippier in the side for his deliveries. I'd sooner go Chillwall Stones Walker Trippier if he was trying to get them both in, Mings worries me.