oneBoro Forum

Boro v Preston North End (A) 2-0 (Gestede, Davies (OG) )

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Just seen the highlights on Sky, Gestede could have had 3 or 4! Really took his goal well! Goodness me though, that own goal was something else. Goal of the 20s decade already! 😂

It was a lovely composed finish by the lad to be fair

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you watch the highlights you'll see that's a of a harsh way to phrase it. He scores a bicycle kick, fires a half volley like an inch wide and has a powerful header saved point blank by Rudd. He h

Et tu DS?! I don't think I'm getting enough credit for this upturn in form. Woodgate hasn't mentioned me once and the Gazette are acting like I don't even exist 😢

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SouthWest Boro said:

I don't know what the players Christmas Dinner was, but they need it every pre-match meal.

Two fantastic results. Let's just hope it's not because the transfer market is here and in February they'll go back to type.

4 in a row and suddenly we are nearer the playoffs than the relegation zone, points wise.

It's a funny old game.

If they can keep going the way they are we could very well make the play offs. Maybe, just maybe, they are starting to believe.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, BoroAbroad said:

If they can keep going the way they are we could very well make the play offs. Maybe, just maybe, they are starting to believe.

Hopefully. 

This is Boro though, we've been kicked many times before, and at times this season we've woefully underperformed. 

Let's hope the last four games lifts spirits and we add some new blood in the right areas in this window.

• Like 1

So pleased for Woody and the lads. Many fans on his back and giving him stick - not deserved when the club had to answer for poor signings and lack of backing in the market.

The academy has done us proud again and great to see and here from both Woody and players that the team spirit has been bouncing for months.

Now is time for all the fans to get behind the lads for every single game and hope we do something special. 

• Like 3

Brilliant, brilliant result.

Who'd have guessed Gestede would be man of the match and score before 2pm today?

Currently 10 points clear of relegation, 7 points off the play-offs. I don't know whether I want Derby or Barnsley to win tomorrow given we play Derby in the league next.

So happy that Woodgate is proving me wrong right now.

What an important player Tav has become for us over the last month. He is so dangerous on the break. One time he beat 3/4 players then put it through to gestede leading to a great save

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BoroJake said:

What an important player Tav has become for us over the last month. He is so dangerous on the break. One time he beat 3/4 players then put it through to gestede leading to a great save

Been very impressed with him. Credit to JW for seeing him as more a central player and not a wide player. He is performing well there.

I just wanted to say... What a great result today! And after a great result the other day too!

Oh and thanks to the poster who posted about the West Brom match being on the Boro website, we all enjoyed it and what a wonder goal in injury time!

Edited by Woof Woof
38 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Woof Woof......you may want to edit that first line.....there are some on here who would misconstrue that typo 

Ey, what?

I must not be up on current trends as I see nothing wrong but just in case I'll edit...