oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

I'm putting this down for a Boro win.

We have been absolutely appalling for the last four games. Our away record over the last 12 months is dreadful.

You are coming into some good form while most of our players have thrown in the towel.

Kane got injured today as well.

Your lot will be right up for it our lot will completely roll over. 

I feel sorry for the 4.9k Spurs that make the effort. 

Mark my words. 

2 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Vocaroo - The premier voice recording service.

00:00

Error

MP3 media source not supported. Please try a newer web browser!

QR Code

Embed

Download

Totally lost me on that one mate.???

Hmm, it's working fine for me when I click the link. What browser are you using?

@TBWAH, I moved your message into the match day thread. Hope you're right with your prediction!

• Like 1

I wonder whether we’ll see anymore mejias cup masterclasses like we used to see under karanka. I reckon Spurs will really go for this as it is their best chance for a trophy. I think we can pull off an upset though. 2-1 Boro

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TBWAH said:

I'm putting this down for a Boro win.

We have been absolutely appalling for the last four games. Our away record over the last 12 months is dreadful.

You are coming into some good form while most of our players have thrown in the towel.

Kane got injured today as well.

Your lot will be right up for it our lot will completely roll over. 

I feel sorry for the 4.9k Spurs that make the effort. 

Mark my words. 

Do you think with Kane being injured it might open the door a bit for young Troy Parrott?

3 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Do you think with Kane being injured it might open the door a bit for young Troy Parrott?

Read that as 'Tory parrot' there. Wondered how Kane being injured would open the door for the Daily Mail...

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Read that as 'Tory parrot' there. Wondered how Kane being injured would open the door for the Daily Mail...

He is a young striker that I would like to see on loan at the Boro. I wonder will we get to see him in action for Spurs with Kane being injured?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Blanco said:

He is a young striker that I would like to see on loan at the Boro. I wonder will we get to see him in action for Spurs with Kane being injured?

I know Son has been banned for 3 games so he could play him up top and play 3 behind him. Anyone of Erikson, Moura, Sessegnon, Le Celso, Lamela who all need game time. 

2 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I know Son has been banned for 3 games so he could play him up top and play 3 behind him. Anyone of Erikson, Moura, Sessegnon, Le Celso, Lamela who all need game time. 

Good point. Parrott might make the bench and get some game time depending on how the game is going 

Wonder if Woody will use this to give those returning from injuries/suspension a runout.....less pressure as no one has any expectations and an ideal shop window for those we are trying to get off the books....would like to see at least a draw but a defeat would not bother me unless it was a massacre...Spurs are similar to WBA in that they are much better going forward than sitting back, so if we can press them as much as possible then we have a chance, but must avoid giving away an early goal and having to chase game...this may be a game where we need players with speed in midfield, so might be best to start Clayton on bench and bring him on when we are four up 

• Wow 1
56 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Son will be be back from suspension so may start up front but I would love to see more of Parrott. Great prospect. 

• Thanks 2
21 minutes ago, TBWAH said:

Son will be be back from suspension so may start up front but I would love to see more of Parrott. Great prospect. 

He sure is. I think Spurs have a good one there.

• Like 1