oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

No longer a game to dread as I think we will give a good showing of ourselves.

Giant killings happen all the time especially early rounds of the cup so why not?

Teddy is looking forward to the game no matter what and I think I am the same!

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

No shame to lose this one, and I think there's easily enough goodwill built up now for the result to not impact Woodgate's standings with the fans.

Saying that, Tottenham are in bad form and Kane is injured. You never know.

10 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I wonder what kind of side we'll put out. 

Some of the 1st team must need a rest after a busy period but I imagine they will all be desperate to play in a fixture like this!

I think it’ll be a full first team pretty much. I imagine Woody will see this as kind of a reward for the first team to play such a good team

I can't see us winning this. A draw would be good for the coffers but I am expecting a defeat. I just think they will have too much for us. (As they should).
I will be ok with loosing as long as we put up a fight. I recon even a defeat but a close game will not affect the current mood and could even boost the team's confidence further.

Roberts' interview felt like he was saying he was going straight into the team. Be good to see him on the pitch and how we change to accommodate him. Tough first game to come into!

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Roberts' interview felt like he was saying he was going straight into the team. Be good to see him on the pitch and how we change to accommodate him. Tough first game to come into!

It did, didn't it? Doesn't surprise me really though, kid needs minutes and we need to rest some people!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Suspect we've made some guarantees on playing time. 

4 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Looking forward to this.

Got a feeling Son is gonna absolutely destroy us though.

You'd think so, he did last time at the Riverside and he's better since then and we're worse.

As long as we give it a good go!

This should hopefully be good fun. Just attack them with no fear - who cares if we concede a few and go out. Spurs are low on confidence and will have some kids and reserves playing... as well as Son who is world class and one of my favourite players to watch. What a test for young players like Spence if they play!