oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

This should hopefully be good fun. Just attack them with no fear - who cares if we concede a few and go out. Spurs are low on confidence and will have some kids and reserves playing... as well as Son who is world class and one of my favourite players to watch. What a test for young players like Spence if they play!

I also love Son, some player

Been paired with Spurs 3 times in the FAC, 1st one went to a replay, the 2nd & third we got thumped, we will have to go some way to recording our 1st FAC win over Spurs

Total opposite from when the draw was made, Boro were struggling & Spurs flying, since then the tables have turned

New signings, bounce in the Boro camp & a good crowd, with no pressure on the championships form team

The last FAC meeting ticket January 1966

Spurs FAC 3rd round 22-01-1966.jpeg

Edited by Erimus74
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Erimus74 said:

Been paired with Spurs 3 times in the FAC, 1st one went to a replay, the 2nd & third we got thumped, we will have to go some way to recording our 1st FAC win over Spurs

Total opposite from when the draw was made, Boro were struggling & Spurs flying, since then the tables have turned

New signings, bounce in the Boro camp & a good crowd, with no pressure on the championships form team

The last FAC meeting ticket January 1966

Spurs FAC 3rd round 22-01-1966.jpeg

My Season Ticket is still in the (new) Park Lane Stand. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Brunners said:

I genuinely believe Son is one of the best players in the Prem, the guy is electric.

Unbelievable talent. And to think Spurs only signed him after 3 failed attempts at getting Berhaino from West brom

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

image.png.31d7080cf5d6d241b61dffc18c3f7070.png

Seems we have a new badge 😆

I was actually thinking at the last home game it would be good if we could have a cleaner simplified badge. I was thiking just the lion by itself, but love that one too

1 hour ago, TAPOUT said:

Hope we get a draw. Would love to go to the new White Hart Lane.

4 hours ago, DurhamRed said:

image.png.31d7080cf5d6d241b61dffc18c3f7070.png

Seems we have a new badge 😆

Only been to WHL the once, 1992, Boro took a 2-0 lead, Spurs came back in the 2nd half & Spurs young star back then, Nick Barmby, scored their equaliser, his 1st goal for Sours too

Think Chaz & Dave played on the touchline before the game

9 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

Probably an age thing, but I much prefer the current badge to the old circular one.

I really dislike the current badge, to me it'll always be the circular one celebrating our return from liquidation. I suspect for even older members it'll be just the lion rampant with M.F.C underneath it!